Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Funny Blog Comments Exchanges

The following two blog comments exchanges made me laugh so hard... LOL (sorry guy n gal mentioned here... just a joke, nothing serious, ok?)

Blog A

Gal: using pool table to xian char bor siboh? first time i see this kind of strategy. haha... not bad not bad. you are improving....

Guy: Oh dun fret girl, u will be invited too!!! hahaha....

Gal: i prefer BIGGER BALLS. like bowling.


Blog B

Guy: Interesting... I doubt u r afraid of marriage coz i m sure u will wanna marry the bf whom u love. Kekeke.... Maybe I will try it. See how.

Gal: "Maybe I will try it. See how." Hmmn... try what? Try to make Bee marry? ;)

Guy: Oh shucks... misunderstanding! I meant to say I will try the "Keys to your heart" thingy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

hahah. i am such a funny girl am i not?

27 October, 2005 16:06  
Blogger buzybee said...

of course la... if u can ended up being mentioned in this blog... hehe :P

27 October, 2005 17:48  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home