Thursday, September 15, 2005

funny things about guys and gals

a guy likes to dramatize things to his gf
a gal likes to play down things to his bf
so both ended up unsure of what each other mean

a guy will chase after a gal, when he gets her he stops chasing
then the gal would have to do the chasing, but usually fail

a guy will chase after a gal, when he can't get her
what he likes about her becomes the very things he dislike about her

a guy will take his gf for granted when she is with him
when she has decided to leave him for good
he feels that life without her is never good

.... anymore to add? ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger anngiedemom said...

As a conclusion, a guy will become less aggressive after he gets a gal.
Can i comment as that?...

15 September, 2005 15:35  
Blogger buzybee said...

'aggressive' = guy's effort in building the relationship u meant?

if that's what u meant, then yes... the relationship normally fail after that from what i know.

16 September, 2005 10:23  
Blogger anngiedemom said...

sounds sad... that's the reason y gals become stronger nowadays i guess...

19 September, 2005 13:56  
Blogger buzybee said...

see revivised version at http://runbabyrun.blog-city.com/funny_things_about_guys_and_gals_in_relationship.htm

20 September, 2005 16:24  
Blogger Richard said...

You see, this is were I differ from most (all?) guys:

I always play things down, for a man I am very humble.

I have never chased women. They are persons, not objects to be pursued. They must come to me of their own free will – not be coerced by me.

If a woman shows no interest, I will respect her choice to not want to be with me.

I don’t take anyone for granted. Each person in my life is very precious.

09 November, 2005 23:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home