Saturday, October 22, 2005

Big Guys Behaving Like Little Kids


"Starting a quarrel is like breaching a dam; so drop the matter before a dispute breaks out."
Proverbs 17:14



One funny thing I observed recently is that we adults can still behave like little kids sometimes when come to friendship/relationship.

I remember when I was young, my friends and I would say to each other when we had conflicts, "I don't friend you!" Then we would not talk to each other for some time. But when one party initiates to say something, the other party would respond and both would "friend" each other again. :)

I didn't know that big guys can also behave like little kids sometimes towards their female friends. But for them, in addition to saying unpleasant things when angry, they would "excommunicate" their female friends by de-linking their blogs which they used to visit frequently from theirs. However, when the other party initiates a conversation after some time, they would make peace with each other again. Isn't this similar to what little kids do? ;)

But I think such guys are better off than those who hold a grudge forever.

1 Comments:

Blogger buzybee said...

aiyo 'brother'... i think u mistaken again la.

This blog is called, "the funny things about life... what I observed and experienced". So whatever I post here are just some observations and nothing serious or trying to be judgemental.

I know you like/love my mirror very much even when I first stumbled into her blog.. so your reactions towards those 'intruders/strangers' who tried to kachio her is understandable and commendable (at least to me). I also noticed my mirror didn't mind you defending her too... meaning she also enjoyed what you did for her la.

I was quite surprised when you wrote to de-link her blog and her angry reply to your reaction. However, i am happy both of you make peace again. It's good... nothing wrong to be like kids sometimes as long as you be good kids lor... fight and make up... hehe

JF: "One thing i dun get it is.... If she is ur mirror, then why is it that she and I are on such good terms while her mirror, u, and i r not? Sigh."

She is my mirror in certain ways but not 100% (mirror also have distortion ma... hehe). She and I have 2 different hearts. Moreover, I think she is more extrovert and I am more introvert. :)

Btw, I don't see myself having bad term with you, unless you want to view it that way lor... just that we don't have same interest only la.

cheers!

22 October, 2005 20:01  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home