Saturday, September 24, 2005

Let's remain as friends

Read the following at someone's blog and felt very amazed by the guy's answer to his ex-girlfriend. The story went like this...


A guy didn't spend much time with his girlfriend although she wanted it so much. Then one day, the guy told his girlfriend, "Let's just remain as friends." He gave no reason for it and stopped contacting her for a long time.

The gal was very sad and depressed for the ending of the relationship. But after some time she learnt to let him go completely, and began to open herself to new friends.

One day, the ex-boyfriend asked the gal to come back to him. But it was too late as she realized he is not the right guy for her.

When the guy knew that there are other guys interested in her, he told the gal this...

"I never ended the relationship, I asked that we remain friends because i suspected you were witholding things (forum) from me which in turn was 'your right to your privacy' thingy. I merely wanted to sort things out my end first then with you but due to time constraint and exhaustion, I didn't manage to. I'm sorry that I failed you with regards to this."


Wow! So "Let's remain as friends" has a different meaning for this guy. Isn't it funny how a guy can change the meaning of a statement as he fancies?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mocka said...

Hi!
My name is Guille, I'm from Spain and I reached your blog by mistake, but I've liked what you've written, because one girld, mi girlfriend, told me the same thing. She only said: "I'd prefer us to remain as friends".

When I read what you've written, I feel depressed becuse I see that you have felt the same I did some weeks before.

But now I'm looking at new pople, new friends, and I guess she won't return any more!

Bye!

24 September, 2005 20:43  
Blogger buzybee said...

Hi thanks for reading my blog.

Life goes on... if she has to go, she isn't the right person for you.

Cheers!

24 September, 2005 20:55  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home