Friday, August 17, 2007

Mission Possible

I came across an article,"Mission Possible" when I was trying to develop the mission statement of the new company I am working for. I like the title as well as its content. It makes developing mission statement easy and also helps to fire up my tired countenance.

The article also came very timely, as I'll be going for our mission trip again tomorrow. It was quite a while since my last trip and I am looking forward to go again.

Yes, it shall be MISSION POSSIBLE! :D

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

Hope you have a good time!

23 August, 2007 18:13  
Blogger buzybee said...

Oh yes, Richard. It was a very fruitful one. Not only did I see spiritual revival amongst some of the villagers, I also met someone who helped generate lots of programme/business ideas for my work as we shared about our own organization's missions and goals. I am getting very excited about those ideas and possibilities. We will work together for mutual benefits for both organizations soon. :)

23 August, 2007 22:48  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home