Sunday, January 22, 2006

My Fascination


This shall be my first post for 2006. :)

Nothing that funny to share, except to tell you what fascinates me... certain visitors to this blog.

Well, this blog isn't that great and I don't blog much here as much as at my other blogs. Yet I noticed there are a number of visitors who would search through google or msn to reach my blog daily. They repeat the same search frequently... sometimes daily, sometimes many times in the same day. Some even read through all my posts... I wonder what interests them. *eyes rolling*

If you are one of those whom I mentioned above, I hope you could enlighten me. :) Thanks for visiting my blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

Always looking for some new snippet about you.

27 January, 2006 23:55  
Blogger buzybee said...

wait, wait... coming soon :)

28 January, 2006 02:32  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home